2 year olds say the darndest things. Here are a few of my recent favorites:
– When told that the nurse was going to get the doctor “Doctor said no more monkeys jumping on the bed!”
– When grandma asked “Are you a happy girl?” “no I’m cute!”
– While lifting up her shirt “look my baby is kicking!”
– While running into my office “Swiper is going to swipe my sunglasses! I need to shut the gate so he can’t come in!” then she shut the baby gate as she left the office. She came back a short time later and said “Swiper is going to swipe myclothes and that will make me very upset!”
– She loves everything, the table, cheese, the chicken, the light, just about anything we talk about.
– When asked why Benny is crying “he’s upset.” “well why is he upset?” “because he’s crying!” like that was the most logical thought in the world.
– “stop whining Benny, use your nice voice!”
– when told to use an inside voice she still screams just at a lower decible
-“Don’t leave me mommy!!” as she runs away from me in the grocery store
– “I don’t need it anymore” as she hands me her belt then walks away holding up her pants.
I just can’t get enough of this girl!